Lead Electric Technician
After four years of intense design and development work, Candela kicked off serial production at the end of 2018. We are now delivering the first batch of boats to customers – super exciting! – and during the fall we’ll start scaling up production. For that effort we want to recruit a number of passionate and talented team members.
We are currently 18 people based in our Gåshaga facility on Lidingö, growing fast. As a team we are very diverse, covering 11 nationalities and specialties ranging from electronics design to composite lamination. We love and are 100% focused on what we do, but are at the same time conscious about finding an acceptable balance with our lives outside Candela. And being good to each other is key – work is hard but should be fun. Candela is a great place to work. And an insanely cool product.
As the electrical team lead, you will:
- Ensure that electrical assembly production plan is held by being strategic in terms of task prioritisation and team planning, flagging potential challenges in due time.
- Become a master of the complete electrical system belonging to the most advanced serial produced leisure boats today containing in-house designed electronics, high-voltage drive-train, and a various flight control sensors.
- Keep a close dialogue with the other discipline team leads; mechanical, composites and boat assembly.
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement.
- Develop an open atmosphere of team work and cooperation.
- Ensuring that your team’s work tasks are pleasant to execute by ensuring the work place is well organized, tidy and that suitable tooling is available.
Our hope is that:
- You are eager to part of a team dedicated to write history, being the world’s first producer of electrical powered hydrofoiling leisure boats.
- You enjoy interacting with people with a wide range of backgrounds and experience and have the ability to motivate and achieve results through others.
- You have quite a lot of experience and knowledge in working with a wide range of electrical systems.
- You are used to using and understanding electrical schematics.
- You have the ability to stay thorough and focused even in a high paced work environment.
- You take pride in your work by being organised and well structured.
- You have experience or at least a strong interest in EV systems.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work and manage multiple tasks.
- You think the product we are developing and producing is really cool.
If this stirs your curiosity, give Simon a holler on 073-725 29 39 or drop a line at email@example.com.