This Data Privacy Notice (“Notice“) applies to Candela Speed Boat AB, reg. no. 556985-3285 (“Candela Speed Boat” “we“, “us” or “our“) when we process personal data of persons that visit our website or contact us for general queries or other purposes.
Candela Speed Boat processes personal data in accordance with this Notice and applicable legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“GDPR“) and other applicable national data protection laws.
We will process the personal data about you that you provide to us when you contact Candela Speed Boat through our website or otherwise interact with us, such as your name, email address, telephone number and other contact information. The use of such personal data is necessary for us to be able to respond to your questions, queries or to otherwise communicate with you. We kindly ask you to never provide any personal data to us that could be considered sensitive.
1. Your Rights and how to make use of them
You may at any time exercise your rights in relation to your personal data that we process:
Right to object: You are entitled to object to certain processing of personal data, including for example processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or when we otherwise base our processing of your personal data on a legitimate interest.
Right to access and rectification: You have the right to request access to the personal data relating to you. This includes e.g. the right to be informed whether or not personal data about you is being processed, and if yes, what personal data is being processed and the purpose of such processing. You also have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process is corrected.
Right to erasure: You may also request that your personal data is erased if e.g. the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, you object to the processing of your personal data, in accordance with your right to object as set out above and we do not have an overriding legitimate interest, if the personal data have been processed unlawfully by us, or your personal data have to be erased in order to be compliant with a legal obligation under applicable data protection legislation.
Right to Data Portability: If you request access to personal data about you that yourself have provided to us and if the personal data is being processed automatically and in accordance with a contract between you and us, you may request that the personal data is provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may also request that the personal data is transmitted to another controller, if this is technically feasible.
Right to withdraw your consent: In cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, have questions related to your rights or would like further information, please contact us at any time at the following email-address: [email@example.com.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in particular where you live, work or where an alleged infringement of the GDPR has occurred. You can find the relevant authority in your country here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. For Sweden more information can be found at Sweden: the supervisory Datainspektionen’s web page www.datainspektionen.se.
2. Collection of information
We collect information from you when you contact us via the webpage, by phone or sending us an email. The information collected is the data that you provide us with, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, your phone number, home address, and / or credit card information.
Furthermore, when you visit our website, we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser through “cookies”, including your IP address, software and hardware information, operating system and browser type and the requested page.
We will also collect your contact details (e.g. name, email address and telephone number), job title and other information that you or your company have provided to us, if you are an employee or other representative of a company that has, have had or enters into a commercial relationship with us or if you are a sole trader that has a commercial relationship with us (such persons are referred to as “Representatives” and such commercial partners are referred to as “Commercial Partners“).
3. Purpose with the processing and legal basis
The information we collect from you is processed, i.e. kept, stored, collected, transferred, disclosed or otherwise handled, with different purposes depending on the reason for why we have received your personal data. However, some common purposes for our processing of the above mentioned information is to:
– enable us to carry out our service, e.g. administering and delivering the product you or the Commercial Partner, purchased from us and assist you as an individual or a Representative with any questions in relation to a purchase. This use of your personal data is based on (i) performance of a contract with you (if you are an individual or a sole trader) and we use the data to fulfill our contractual obligations and make use of our rights or (ii) our legitimate interest (if you are a Representative) to fulfil the contractual relationship with the Commercial Partner and make use of our rights;
– administer and respond to requests or questions from you if you as individual or as a Representative contact us by email or phone (if you have provided them to us). This use of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest to respond to you or handle your requests;
– if you are a Representative, send you information about our products or services by e-mail (if you or the Commercial Partner have provided us with your e-mail address) unless you have asked us not to. This use of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest to market our products and services;
– enable us to administrate job applications and to contact potential recruits. This use of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest to administrate job applications that we receive;
– improve our customer service to give you a better experience. This use of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in improving and developing our customer service and assist our customers;
– improve our website. This use of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in improving and developing our business;
– fulfill legal requirements, for example bookkeeping regulations. We conduct this processing because we are obligated to do so under applicable law.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer or disclose, personal data to third parties unless required to do so under applicable laws. However, we may transfer data to trusted third-party providers in order for them to provide services to us, help us develop our web page or our business or help us fulfill obligations such as delivering orders etc. Only personal data that is necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above will be provided to these third-party providers. All third-party providers must follow our instructions and applicable written data processor agreements (including confidentiality undertakings) and any other agreements that are in place between us and our third-party providers, and must implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of the personal data.
Personal data may be disclosed to our professional advisors, potential buyers and their professional advisors, and be transferred to new owners of Candela Speed Boat or another company having assumed a part of the Candela Speed Boat’s business, in the event that Candela Speed Boat or part of Candela Speed Boat’s business are to be or are sold or integrated with any other business. Such disclosure or transfer is based on our legitimate interest to obtain professional advice, to market and sell Candela Speed Boat and complete a transaction of Candela Speed Boat or part of Candela Speed Boat’s business. The personal data that may be disclosed relates to information that professional advisors, potential buyers and potential new owners require in connection with a potential transaction.
5. Transfer to third countries
We primarily process personal data on servers within the EU/EEA.
Our international transfers of personal data are based on the EU Commission’s Standard Data Protection Clauses, (Article 46.2 GDPR), https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en.
6. Information Protection
We will only process personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and as set out above. Personal data is not processed for any longer than what is necessary for the particular purpose or as required by applicable EU or EU member state law. For exact retention times for different kinds of personal information please contact us by using the email address set out above.
We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal data. Access to personal data is limited to employees and third-party companies on a need-to-know basis. The servers used to handle personal data are stored in a secure environment and access protected physically and logically. We use advanced encryption methods to protect data transmitted over the Internet.
8. Manage personal information and contact
Candela Speed Boat is the controller of the personal data for the purposes described above. If you have any questions regarding our processing of personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this email address to make use of your rights and receive information further information about our processing of personal data.