THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED BOAT
|Capacity||Driver plus 5 pax|
|Draft||0,4m with foil retracted
1,2m with foils extended
Range & Speed
|Most efficient speed||19-23kn|
|Min foiling speed||17kn|
|Range||>50NM foiling + 8NM limp home in 3kn|
- Always connected to the cloud via 4G network
- High frequency data logging for enhanced support and crowd learning
- SW updates pushed remotely
- App covering charging status, position, data logs, and geofence
- SMS service for theft warning and charge status change
- A large inverted π-foil close to centre of gravity and a small T-foil in the aft.
- Retractable for trailing and storage.
- A special mode for shallow waters.
- Height, roll and pitch are controlled automatically by changing foil positions at 100Hz
- Take-offs and landings are fully automated.
Navigation & Driving
- Integrated 12 inch multi touch screen for all navigation, speed and consumption data as well as the control of navigation lights, bilge pumps etc
- Electronic sea charts included
- 2 x Bowers & Wilkins Marine 6 waterproof speakers, and integrated Bluetooth streaming
- 230V/16A or 110V/34A standard household outlet. Approx 12h for full charge.
- 3-phase and DC charging under development. Retrofitting will be offered.
- 8 years capacity warranty on battery - replaced if capacity drops below 80%
With experience from fighter jet and traffic airplane design, we were able to make Candela Seven extremely light while maintaining a high impact integrity. Obviously the material is carbon fibre without exception. Well, we could not resist the beauty of wood why all boats are equipped with teak deck.
|Hull||Nine different colours|
|Cushions||Customized patterns & colours|
|Mooring cover||Customized colours|
|Optional equipment||Dedicated Trailer, Bimini top|
Warranty & price
- 2 years general warranty
- 8 years battery capacity warranty
- Free software updates
- Price: €245 000 excluding VAT